MARMITEK IR Control 10 XTRA™ High End
Availability: In stock
Operate any of your A/V equipment which is located behind closed cupboard doors (or even from another room) with your current remote control.
- With the IR Control 10 XTRA you can operate 2 compartments/cupboard sections and 2 extra pieces of equipment.
- With the exception of the very small IR receiver, the complete set can be located completely out of sight.
- With IR blaster function for operating numerous devices with one IR blaster or if you prefer not to stick IR LEDs onto your A/V equipment.
- Works with almost all brands and models and is also suitable for new IR code formats (such as RC-MM) which are used in many new HD devices and digital TV decoders.
- Incorporates new IR filter techniques for use in the vicinity of Flat Screen TVs (Plasma, LCD and LED), indirect sunlight and energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Compatible with all digital TV providers in Europe, like BT Vision, Freesat, Freeview, Sky TV, Sky+, Sky HD and Virgin.
How does the IR Control 10 XTRA™ work?
Locate your A/V equipment in a closed cupboard, TV cabinet or even in another room. The IR receiver must be installed in view of your own remote control. Stick the IR blaster LED wherever you want in the cabinet and conceals the IR main module neatly. Point the remote control at the IR receiver in order to send the appropriate command to the IR LEDs (via the IR main module). These will then immediately pass this onto the A/V equipment.
Delivery prices are shown at checkout. The price depends on the option you choose at checkout.